I have generated huge amount of data for graphs that I am doing research
on. I am trying to parallelize the function `is_interval()` in CUDA to
hopefully speed up the computation time that it would take. However, when I
use `from numba import cuda`, sage fails because it does not have `numba`
in a library. I have looked at a ton of resources and as of right now I
cannot find anything that would link this library into sage. Is there a way
to do that easily? I have tried going into the shell and doing `pip install
numba` but that does not work at all. How can I integrate numba so I can
use CUDA? I do not want to have to wait the days/weeks it might take to
compute this problem otherwise. I am talking the magnitude of trillions of
graphs I have to search through and filter out interval graphs.

Thank you,

Raul Ramirez