Dear all,
For #22679 I need to run Sage from a debugger (lldb or gdb); I know how to
start the debugger with the right executable:

 $ . src/bin/sage-env
 $ lldb local/bin/python2.7

and then issue "run" debugger command to start Python, import Sage, etc.

But I don't understand how to load iPython from the Python prompt I get.
I need to load it as the crash it triggered by iPython tab completion (sic!)
Perhaps there is another way to achieve the same...

Thanks,
Dima