Same problem here, I put the log in case it helps

2017-11-05T20:37:57+0100 [stdout#info] error uploading worksheet Could not
build url for endpoint 'home' with values ['username']. Did you mean
'worksheet_listing.home'
instead?
Could not build url for endpoint 'home' with values ['username']. Did you
mean 'worksheet_listing.home' instead?
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1475, in full_dispatch_request
   rv = self.dispatch_request()
 File "/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1461, in dispatch_request
   return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
 File
"/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sagenb/flask_version/decorators.py",

line 22, in wrapper
   return f(*args, **kwds)
 File
"/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sagenb/flask_version/worksheet_listing.py",

line 427, in upload_worksheet
   return current_app.message(s, url_for('home', username=g.username),
username=g.username)
 File
"/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/helpers.py",
line 312, in url_for
   return appctx.app.handle_url_build_error(error, endpoint, values)
 File "/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
line 1641, in handle_url_build_error
   reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
 File
"/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/helpers.py",
line 305, in url_for
   force_external=external)
 File
"/usr/local/sage-8.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/routing.py",
line 1758, in build
   raise BuildError(endpoint, values, method, self)
BuildError: Could not build url for endpoint 'home' with values