Vincent,

That sounds interesting too. Years ago I deployed a buildbot for our
company, so I'm familiar with it. It has probably changed since then.

I thought that buildbot could used to apply patches.

Is the idea behind patchbot that it is simpler system dedicated to
trying out patches at the request of developers?

Thanks,

Andy