This has been a problem for a bit now. In another thread
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sage-support/Tv68G0h8Keg/WB85DLVMBgAJ>
from the summer, I noted that a common workaround is to set

    export OPENBLAS_CONFIGURE="TARGET=ATOM"

I don't quite know about how the updates to openBlas might affect this from
now on, though.