Hi Miguel,

On 2018-01-16, mmarco <mma...@unizar.es> wrote:
> In order to organize the schedule, I would like to know how many hours do
> you plan to spend in the miny course that you will give. If possible,
> separate them in theoretical explanations and practical lessons (or maybe
> even coding sprints).

Do I recall correctly: My talk/course is supposed to be in
"Implementation of Parents and elements", and separate from that there
will be one talk about the category framework and another one about the
coercion model, held by other people?

In order to know how to implement parents and elements, it is to some
extent needed to know about the other topics as well. So, it would be
good to have these courses before mine.

Usually, I do not plan so long ahead (the SageDays is only in July!). But
when I think about my past experience with talks/courses on categories,
coercion, parents, elements, ..., two hours seems reasonable.

Concerning "coding sprints" --- well, if I recall correctly, there are
still some parents that aren't using categories and coercion how they
are supposed to. So, a topic of a coding sprint could be to pick some of
them and fix them.

Best regards,
Simon