On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 3:10:12 PM UTC, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:

> If you have an OS X (or BSD) system installed with development tools,
> please run:
>
> uname -a
> gcc forksigaltstack.c -o forksigaltstack && ./forksigaltstack
>
> and post the output. This code is a reduction of a test failure in
> cysignals. I consider that failure to be an OS X bug. I want to have
> some better idea of which systems are affected.
>
> The expected output is
>
> got signal 11
> status = 0

this is what I get on FreeBSD, with gcc6, or clang 4.0.0, or clang 6.0.0

uname -a
FreeBSD dimpase-bsd.cs.ox.ac.uk 11.1-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE-p4 #0:
Tue Nov 14 06:12:40 UTC 2017
 r...@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

$ clang forksigaltstack.c -o forksigaltstack && ./forksigaltstack
got signal 11
status = 0