> On Feb 22, 2018, at 07:10 , Jeroen Demeyer <j.deme...@ugent.be> wrote:
>
> If you have an OS X (or BSD) system installed with development tools, please
> run:
>
> uname -a
> gcc forksigaltstack.c -o forksigaltstack && ./forksigaltstack
>
> and post the output. This code is a reduction of a test failure in cysignals.
> I consider that failure to be an OS X bug. I want to have some better idea of
> which systems are affected.
>
> The expected output is
>
> got signal 11
> status = 0
>
> but on some (presumably broken) systems I get
>
> status = 4

Bringing up the rear, I get this:

$ uname -a
Darwin Artin.local 15.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 15.6.0: Tue Jan  9 20:12:05 PST
2018; root:xnu-3248.73.5~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
$ ./forksigaltstack
status = 4

In case it sheds light, I'm attaching the crash log.

Justin

Justin C. Walker
Curmudgeon-at-large
Director