Hi,

Thanks for all the suggestions. I found the problem.
Pretty stupid actually but sometimes it happens. I don't know how I
couldn't think about that yesterday.
When removing roswell from my environment I forgot to "make clean".

Anyway if I ./configure again (witouth my local roswell in env) and then
make. Everything seems to be ok!

So, yes. If you have a local roswell environment it seems to be some
potential issues for maxima.

Thanks for all the help.
cheers,
matic