> This will make giving new users access much less hassle, since if they
> have an existing GitHub account they can login with it in order to create
> and comment on tickets.  Manually registering users will no longer be
> necessary except in some cases (e.g. they don't have and don't want a
> GitHub account, or we want to give them elevated permissions).

Nice; is this "only a test" or should we expect it to be something fairly
robust for the long term?  Also, do we need to update the documentation,
then?  There are several places where it refers to obtaining a Trac account
via the "usual method".

Sorry for the questions, hope they help everything go smoothly.

- kcrisman