Dear Sage developers,

With Sage Days 96 announced, we are getting close from Sage Days 100!

Time to celebrate :-)

Shall we take action and decide which upcoming Sage bears a special
meaning to us and should hold this symbolic number?

I suggest that anyone who cares nominates some Sage Days. I personally
would like to nominate the upcoming Women in Sage in Montreal
(currently SD95).

Cheers,
                Nicolas

[1] in fact, we already are past 100 workshops, with all the .5 and
.25 workshops, not counting the bug days & such.

http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/