I just made a "git pull" to go from 8.2.rc1 to 8.2.rc2 on my OSX laptop,
and "make" launches the compilation of gcc 7.2 ?!?

I had to do a "make dist-clean" for 8.2.beta7, since my install missed the
switch from gcc to clang on osx (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sage-devel/xP7F5T350IQ).
So I assume that my installation is now using clang.
I don't understand why the last git pull forces to switch back to gcc.

Should I do a dist-clean again ? This is boring since I will then have to
re-install multiple optional packages + Cplex + Gurobi + etc. but
apparently I will have no other choice.

Any intel is more than welcome.
David.