Hi, I think that's due to some scraping protection by cloudflare. However,
this file doesn't need to be there and I've put it in the "files"
subdirectory of the website. I think that's a robust location and suiteable
for this. E.g. here I'm downloading it via  curl in linux, which I assume
should work from within sage, too

$ curl https://www.sagemath.org/files/loadtest.py
print "hi from the net"

print 2+3