I just want to mention that sagenb 1.1.0 comes with docs installed in
SAGE_LOCAL/share...
so there is no regression - except I have no idea how to properly link it
from Sage's docs.

Dima

On 28 Oct 2018 1:56 pm, "Erik Bray" <erik.m.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 10:42 AM François Bissey <frp.bis...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > On 14/10/2018, at 21:37, Vincent Delecroix <20100.delecr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > I am impressed by the number of persons
> > I see still using the legacy notebook.
>
> The whole math department of university of Canterbury (New Zealand) where
> I work for starter. They have heaps of legacy notebooks.
> Each time I try talking about the new notebook the subject is changed.

This is why I have some doubts.  I absolutely agree no one should be
using sagenb for new notebooks.  However, when it comes to converting
old notebooks there remain some deficiencies to the Sage in Jupyter
experience (IMO the documentation shortcomings are the worst, but
definitely fixable).  So I strongly suggest that anyone gung-ho about
eliminating the old sagenb also invest some time on trying to address
some of these issues: https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/25837