Hi Bernard,

On 2018-11-27, parisse <bernard.pari...@ujf-grenoble.fr> wrote:
> I meant a more efficient elimination order like double revlex.

Actually I've never heard of that. The only reference I could find with
duckduckgo was the phrase
  "Fast Gröbner basis f4 algorithm (revlex order and double
  revlex for elimination), fast rational univariate
  representation."
from the slides of your talk entitled "Giac/Xcas short presentation
Interactions with PARI/GP" held in January 2016.

Is it simply a block order where both blocks are revlex? If that's not
the case: Could you point me to an article where "double revlex" is
actually defined and where the benefits are pointed out?

Best regards,
Simon