An update on my previous post
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/sage-devel/%22bent$20functions%22%7Csort:date/sage-devel/w3RorQc0Jeg/4S0-8uIABQAJ>
.

So far my project to classify bent functions by their Cayley graphs has
resulted in the following.

   - The paper "Classifying bent functions by their Cayley graphs", was
   rejected by INTEGERS: The Electronic Journal of Combinatorial Number
   Theory. I have since revised it, but have not submitted the revised version
   (v6) to a journal. Any suggestions for journals are welcome.

https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.04507

   - A prototype Bent function - Cayley graph virtual laboratory using a
   PostgreSQL relational database, hosted by NeCTAR
   <https://nectar.org.au/research-cloud/>.
   This contains Cayley graph classifications of all of the extended affine
   equivalence classes of bent functions mentioned in the paper, except for
   the partial spread bent functions.
   This acts as a temporary (until June 2019) database of supplementary
   material for the paper.
   In particular, the CAST-128 database contains 32 914 496 non-isomorphic
   stongly regular graphs with parameters (256,120,56,56) or (256,136,72,72),
   obtained from 63 GB of sobj files.

http://vm-130-56-248-117.nci.org.au/bfcg/

   - The Boolean-Cayley-graphs source code repository, including the Python
   boolean_cayley_graphs package and LaTeX source of all related papers and
   presentations.

https://github.com/penguian/Boolean-Cayley-graphs

   - The boolean-cayley-graphs project on PyPI, a pip installable version
   of the Python boolean_cayley_graphs package.

https://pypi.org/project/boolean-cayley-graphs/

   - Documentation of the Python boolean_cayley_graphs package. Doctest
   coverage is 100% except for functions that use MPI.

https://boolean-cayley-graphs.sourceforge.io/

   - The Boolean-Cayley-graphs public directory on CoCalc, based on the
   source code repository

https://cocalc.com/projects/80f4c9e7-8a37-4f59-82e7-aa179ec0b652/files/Boolean-Cayley-graphs/

   - Cayley graph classifications of all of the 5442 extended affine
   equivalence classes of partial spread (+) bent functions and the 9316
   extended affine equivalence classes of partial spread (-) bent functions in
   8 dimensions.
   This comprises 6.1TB of sobj files. These are stored on the NCI Massdata
   store attached to Raijin, as well as the /g/data file system
   <http://nci.org.au/systems-services/data-storage/>, and on two Seagate
   6TB Backup Plus Hub removable drives.
   My ambition is to find a way to host a semi-permanent multi-Terabyte
   public database of bent function Cayley graph classifications, including
   all 14 758 partial spread bent functions, and up to about 2 billion
   non-isomorphic strongly regular Cayley graphs. This *might* be hosted by
Australian
   Research Data Commons <https://www.ands-nectar-rds.org.au/>.

Anyone who wants to examine the Sage and Python code is welcome to do so.
Please contribute issues via the Boolean-Cayley-graphs Github project. I
have many ideas for issues, starting with
(1) porting to Python 3, and extending through
(2) a more complete database interface, based on the Sagemath sql_db module
<http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/misc/sage/databases/sql_db.html>,
and
(3) a revision of the modules and classes with respect to Python 3,
informed by works such as Fluent Python
<http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920032519.do>, and finally
(4) an equivalent Sage package.

I am especially interested in anyone who wants to help with the
multi-Terabyte database and hosting effort, and anyone who wants to study
the statistics of billions of non-isomorphic strongly regular graphs.