On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 3:06 PM Daniel Krenn <kr...@aon.at> wrote:

> Is it possible to set up a patchbot for running tests of SageMath on
> Python3?

Yes, I believe so. Frédéric would know the specifics since I think he
made it work.  According to the docs you have to put

"tested_files": "py3"

in the patchbot config file (see
https://wiki.sagemath.org/patchbot#Configuration)

But one would also have to ensure that sage is configure with
`--with-python=3` when doing builds, and I'm not exactly sure how best
to force the patchbot to do that.  Certainly one way would be to
export the non-obvious environment variable

export PREREQ_OPTIONS="--with-python=3"

as that is passed to `./configure` by the main Makefile.