I have added --disable-openmp here in spkg-install.in:
if [ "$SAGE_FAT_BINARY" = yes ]; then
    FFLAS_FFPACK_CONFIGURE="--disable-openmp --disable-sse --disable-sse2
--disable-sse3 --disable-ssse3 --disable-sse41 --disable-sse42
--disable-fma --disable-fma4 --disable-avx --disable-avx2 --disable-avx512f
--disable-avx512dq --disable-avx512vl $FFLAS_FFPACK_CONFIGURE"
fi

Previous log is after adding that, new log