Hi Markus,

well, that would be the non-paranoic approach, to put it mildly. Generally
speaking, it is against best practices to expose the server of a web
application to the open internet. This is true even for a CMS like Plone, let
alone Jupyter, which is intended for execution of arbitrary code. So that is in
effect what my doc would be about, describing how to reach the Sage server
through a front end specialized for the internet, nginx in particular, because
that is what I used.

Admittedly the probability of attack against someone doing like you is pretty
low, especially if you shut down Sage after use. So I have my doubts about how
interesting the doc would be for the general user, hence this post.