Dear Furkan,

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 05:34:36AM -0700, Furkan Semih Dündar wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> My name is Furkan Semih Dündar.
>
> I am a new member of the group and a physicist in Turkey. So I would like
> to contribute physics related tutorials to the Sage web page.
>
> The topics may include classical mechanics (Lagrangian and Hamiltonian),
> quantum mechanics (matrix mechanics and the Schrödinger equation), General
> relativity (if I figure out how to do tensor calculus on Sage) and so on.

A good starting point seems to be https://sagemanifolds.obspm.fr/

There are already some tutorials with explicit examples there, see the
"Examples" section. If you have questions, you could also ask them on
https://ask.sagemath.org/questions/

> I downloaded the source code for the version 9.1 and compiled it last night
> on Fedora 32.
>
> Are there any suggestions on how to organize the tutorials? For example
> should I open a separate topic on physics or include the physics related
> applications on math related topics? (For example classical mechanics in
> differential equations?)

It really depends on the content, i would suggest to first write the
tutorials you have in mind, and then see where they fit best
(sagemathfold webpage, wiki, thematic tutorials, homepage of some
lecture, etc).

Ciao,
Thierry