I built, and all tests passed. However, I can't seen to install packages:

jb12407@lmfdb5:~/sage-6.2.beta4$ ./sage -i gap_packages
Found local metadata for gap_packages-4.7.4
Attempting to download package gap_packages-4.7.4
>>> Trying to download
http://www.sagemath.org/packages/upstream/gap_packages/gap_packages-4.7.4.tar.bz2
[Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 35, in <module>
  File "/data/home/jb12407/sage-6.2.beta4/local/lib/python/urllib.py", line
244, in retrieve
    tfp = open(filename, 'wb')
IOError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: '/dev/stdout'
Error: failed to download package gap_packages-4.7.4
jb12407@lmfdb5:~/sage-6.2.beta4$

This might not be beta4, specific. I was seeing it with beta3 and then
tried beta4 to see if that was any better, and it wasn't. Has this been
seen before? (Maybe I should be sending this straight to trac/sage-devel.)