When I tried to build it also failed at singular. ld complains about: symbol
dyld_stub_binding_helper not found . Googling for this led me to some not
very helpful threads that where mostly about that when you try to compile
something for IOS you should set target at least a recent enough version of
IOS.

iparith.cc:6900:53: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
[-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

iparith.cc:6906:53: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
[-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

iparith.cc: In function 'BOOLEAN jjLU_SOLVE(leftv, leftv)':

iparith.cc:6984:53: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
[-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

iparith.cc:6991:53: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
[-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

g++ -O2 -g  -fPIC -DLIBSINGULAR -I.. -I/Applications/sage-stable/local
-pipe  -I. -I.. -I/Applications/sage-stable/local
-I/Applications/sage-stable/local/include
-I/Applications/sage-stable/local/include
-I/Applications/sage-stable/local/include  -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG
-DOM_NDEBUG -Dx86_64Mac_darwin -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c claptmpl.cc

g++ -O2 -g  -fPIC -DLIBSINGULAR -I.. -I/Applications/sage-stable/local
-pipe -fno-implicit-templates -I.. -I/Applications/sage-stable/local -I.
-I.. -I/Applications/sage-stable/local
-I/Applications/sage-stable/local/include
-I/Applications/sage-stable/local/include
-I/Applications/sage-stable/local/include  -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG
-DOM_NDEBUG -Dx86_64Mac_darwin -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c mpsr_Tok.cc

libtool -dynamic -twolevel_namespace -weak_reference_mismatches weak
-undefined dynamic_lookup -single_module -o libsingular.dylib \

iparith.o mpsr_Tok.o claptmpl.o \

grammar.o scanner.o attrib.o blackbox.o eigenval_ip.o extra.o fehelp.o
feOpt.o ipassign.o ipconv.o ipid.o iplib.o ipprint.o ipshell.o newstruct.o
lists.o sdb.o fglm.o interpolation.o silink.o ssiLink.o s_buff.o subexpr.o
janet.o wrapper.o libparse.o sing_win.o gms.o pcv.o maps_ip.o walk.o
walk_ip.o cntrlc.o misc_ip.o calcSVD.o pipeLink.o Minor.o MinorProcessor.o
MinorInterface.o bigintm.o pyobject_setup.o denom_list.o minpoly.o
semaphore.o slInit_Static.o mpsr_Put.o mpsr_PutPoly.o mpsr_GetPoly.o
mpsr_sl.o mpsr_Get.o mpsr_GetMisc.o mpsr_Error.o ndbm.o sing_dbm.o -lkernel
-L../kernel -L../factory -L../libfac -L/Applications/sage-stable/local/lib
-lsingfac -lsingcf -lntl -lreadline -lgmp -lomalloc

ld: symbol dyld_stub_binding_helper not found, normally in
crt1.o/dylib1.o/bundle1.o for architecture x86_64

fatal error:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool:

internal link edit command failed

make[4]: *** [libsingular] Error 1

make[3]: *** [install-libsingular] Error 1

Unable to build and install libsingular.

Error building Singular (error in build_libsingular).

real 25m34.601s

user 18m6.533s

sys 1m44.116s

Error installing package singular-3.1.5.p9