Hi all,

it seems to me that 6.2.rc0 is totally broken.

I got the latest version of #10963, which builds on top of 6.2.rc0. I did
"make",
it failed. So I did "make distclean", followed by "make", but it fails *again*.

Here is the complete output when I do make:

./bootstrap -d
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/king/Sage/git/sage'
rm -rf config configure build/Makefile-auto.in
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/king/Sage/git/sage'
./bootstrap: Zeile 29: aclocal: Kommando nicht gefunden.
Bootstrap failed, downloading required files instead.
find: `/home/king/Sage/git/sage/local/var/lib/sage/installed': Datei oder
Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:01 --:--:--     0
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
Error: downloading configure-23.tar.gz failed
make: *** [configure] Fehler 1

Best regards,
Simon