Hello !

> Hence another question : shouldn't the doctests either avoid multiple
> solutions problem if multiple solutions exist, or  test against the whole
> solution (set of all acceptable solution, if it can be finitely expressed) ?

We should indeed try to find examples with a unique solution (for the
tests). It can however be useful to leave a "simple example" with a
"not tested" flag meant to the users, as examples with only one
solution are often 1) not interesting 2) much more complicated.

This being said, this doctest has been around for a long time. Did you
by any chance install a new LP solver ? This doctest breaks on my
computer too, but that's because of gurobi :-)

Nathann