Dear changelog writers,

Here is a report from a colleague on the changelog for Sage 6.5.

For the record, I have fixed the typo for "Nicolas Thierry" on the
relevant ticket (#17424), and the other typos seem to be already fixed
on trac.  I am wondering whether we should not update systematically
Sebastien to Sébastien for consistency (it seems like French names are
spelled on trac with accents most of the time).

----- Forwarded message from Jean-Eric Pin
<jean-eric....@liafa.univ-paris-diderot.fr> -----

Deux extraits de
http://www.sagemath.org/mirror/src/changelogs/sage-6.5.txt

The following 105 people contributed to this release. Of those, 22 made
their first contribution to Sage:

  - Fréderic Chapoton [first contribution]
  - Frédéric Chapoton

(...)
  - Nicolas M. Thiéry
  - Nicolas Thierry [first contribution]

(...)
  - Sebastien Gouezel
  - Sébastien Gouezel [first contribution]
----- End forwarded message -----

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
--