On 2015-03-13 18:37, William Stein wrote:
         M = self._new_uninitialized_matrix(self._ncols,B._ncols)

It seems that your machine is extremely slow: Sage is still constructing the matrix to contain the answer and the AlarmInterrupt happens in a different block of code, which has the unexpected message.

I can reproduce your problem easily with

sage: alarm(1e-3); A._solve_flint(B)

I think we simply shouldn't use a message for AlarmInterrupt:
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/17949