On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 1:35:04 PM UTC+2, Volker Braun wrote:

> bzip2 installed /Users/seb/Applications/sage/local/lib/libbz2.la, but it
> seems to be gone now. Who deleted it?

Nobody, it is still there. Thanks for the follow up. I now understand what
is happening. Not only I changed my user account, but I also moved the sage
tree after the first incomplete compilation. This is why the libbz2.la
can't be found while running make the second time. Recompiling from scratch
should fix this. Sorry for the noise.

Sébastien