http://sagemath.mirror.ac.za/linux/64bit/Ubuntu_14.04_LTS_sage-6.8-x86_64-Linux.tar.lrz

Le 23/09/2015 18:43, Jan Groenewald a écrit :
Hi

What is Sage 6.8 LTS?

Regards,
Jan

On 23 September 2015 at 18:42, Henri Girard <henri.gir...@gmail.com <mailto:henri.gir...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I noticed something : Your version compile python sage -f python
    sage 6.8 LTS failed sage -f python
    Now I will try make and see if it works
    Regards
    Henri

    Le 23/09/2015 17:43, Jan Groenewald a écrit :
    The same working package is now uploading to the stable PPA. It
    is already in the dev PPA. We will probably next week turn on
    weekly autouploads to the dev PPA. And then release whenever
    there is a new sage and it is ready, to the stable PPA.

    Regards,
    Jan

    On 23 September 2015 at 17:41, Jan Groenewald <j...@aims.ac.za