>From branch 7.4.rc0 + #21689, I checked out branch 7.4.rc1 and "make start"
works because "openblas" was not recompiled (why?).

But on branch 7.4.rc1, if I force compilation of openblas with "sage -f
openblas", then I get the same problem I reported yesterday in the 7.4.rc0

Therefore, I will mark #21689 as a blocker so that it gets included in 7.4.

"sage-release" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sage-release.