On 06/09/2017 05:11, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
On 2017-09-06 01:55, Vincent Delecroix wrote:
sage -t --long --warn-long 74.4
src/sage/schemes/elliptic_curves/ell_number_field.py  # 18 doctests failed

It seems that you are the only one with this problem. Do you have a custom version of some package (say, PARI/GP) installed?

It is on my patchbot (Ubuntu). Report is

https://patchbot.sagemath.org/log/0/Ubuntu/16.04/x86_64/4.4.0-93-generic/quasar/2017-09-05%2023:16:11?short

Among the optional pari related packages I do have database_pari and pari_jupyter.

Vincent