I'm getting this on startup:
  ***   Warning: not enough memory, new stack 4470525952
  ***   Warning: not enough memory, new stack 2235265024
  ***   Warning: not enough memory, new stack 1117634560
  ***   Warning: not enough memory, new stack 558817280

Everything else is normal. I have 32GB of memory and top shows chromium as
my biggest process with 1% of mem. Anyone seen that too?