> On 11/02/2018, at 00:02, Simon King <simon.k...@uni-jena.de> wrote:
>
>> s is what I did now. It is still in the process of building.
>
> While it was building, I noticed lines such as
>  [python_openid-2.2.5.p0] Found candidate GCC installation:
> /usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/5.4.0

OK, that’s a curiosity that will have to be investigated.

> Does that mean python_openid will in fact not be build with clang?
> Wouldn't that create a mess?

Depends. Pure C is totally ABI compatible so you can mix
stuff compiled with clang and gcc. C++ is a different beast,
While there is supposed to be some level of ABI compatibility
libstdc++ (GCC) and libcxx (clang) are not interchangeable.
Mixing clang++ and g++ libraries/executables will end up in a
“total mess".

François