On 16/05/2018 10:26, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
On 2018-05-16 10:23, Vincent Delecroix wrote:
TMP is public! People should just not base their work on as it is
likely to be abandoned. On the other hand, people should be encouraged
to base their work on "integration" and not on "latest beta".

It seems that you're thinking that there are 3 branches (develop, integration and TMP) while in reality there are only two (develop and TMP).

It seems that you have too much imagination about my thinking. I never
mentioned 3 branches. And I agree: there should be two branches whatever
they are called. Let's go for "develop + integration" (that were
"integration" + "TMP" in my previous e-mail).

As a consequence, we would abandon beta releases and simply provide
snapshots of the develop branch. That can also be completely automatized.

Vincent