Bonjour!

With the new version, I have problems fetching the internet:

sage: oeis([3,7,15,1], max_results=4)
Traceback (most recent call last)
IOError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify
failed (_ssl.c:726)>
Error fetching
https://oeis.org/search?q=3%2C+7%2C+15%2C+1&start=0&fmt=text&n=4.

I did my upgrade as usual, so I do not know where is the problem from. Am I
alone to have this issue? Should I upgrade SSL or something?

Naturally, this leads to lots of failures while running optional and
external packages:

Using
--optional=4ti2,awali,bliss,cbc,ccache,cmake,dot2tex,e_antic,external,glucose,latte_int,lidia,lrslib,memlimit,mpir,ninja_build,normaliz,notedown,openssl,pandoc_attributes,pycosat,pynormaliz,python2,qhull,rst2ipynb,sage,topcom

sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/words/paths.py  # 2 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/tests/cmdline.py  # 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/sage/databases/oeis.py  # 147 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/graphs/generators/families.py  # 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/tutorial.py  # 2 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/symbolic/integration/external.py  # 14 doctests
failed
sage -t --long src/sage/matrix/matrix2.pyx  # 2 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/root_system/integrable_representations.py
# 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/sage/symbolic/integration/integral.py  # 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/doc/en/thematic_tutorials/lie/integrable.rst  # 1
doctest failed
sage -t --long src/sage/databases/findstat.py  # 8 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/species/library.py  # 4 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/quickref.py  # 2 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/sat/solvers/dimacs.py  # 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/sage/repl/load.py  # 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/doc/en/developer/coding_basics.rst  # 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/designs/design_catalog.py  # 3 doctests
failed
sage -t --long
src/doc/en/thematic_tutorials/explicit_methods_in_number_theory/modular_forms_and_hecke_operators.rst

# 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/integer_lists/invlex.pyx  # 1 doctest
failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/designs/covering_design.py  # 2 doctests
failed
sage -t --long src/sage/combinat/designs/ext_rep.py  # 1 doctest failed