Hi,

some user complains that the latest OVA for Sage is 8.1 [1]. Is this
build definitely stopped or will it just appear less frequently ?

If needed, i can take over the build, just drop me the scripts currently
used and i will adapt them to my workflow (which is used to build SDL
and was used to build 16 binaries in a row long time ago).

Ciao,
Thierry

[1]
https://ask.sagemath.org/question/47860/sageappliance-not-more-maintained-after-81/