On Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 10:53:35 AM UTC-7, Volker Braun wrote:

> As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git
> branch. Alternatively, the self-contained source tarball is at
> http://www.sagemath.org/download-latest.html
>
> 50c5ac80b0 (tag: 9.1.rc2, trac/develop) Updated SageMath version to 9.1.rc2

Thanks, Volker, for the new rc.

*Tests for Linux and macOS* have completed at
https://github.com/mkoeppe/sage/actions/runs/87839006

All platforms/system configurations except for the following ones build
without reproducible errors.

*fedora-32:* See my message in sage-devel,
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/29456

*conda-forge-macos:* Runtime linker error during docbuild,
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/29574

*conda-forge-ubuntu:* https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/29327

There are sporadic errors due to race conditions in the build; in this run,
for debian-sid-standard-python2; see https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/29585

On more platforms/system configurations, there are various *doctest*
errors. See logs at https://github.com/mkoeppe/sage/actions/runs/87839006

*Tests for optional packages* run at
https://github.com/mkoeppe/sage/actions/runs/87839030

The build tests for Cygwin on GitHub Actions are not reliable yet. *Reports
from Sage developers who use Cygwin would be valuable.*