I just compiled it without any problems... rc0 I couldn't compile doc rc1 works fine in ubuntu 22.04 (out in april) rizen 16 16Go RAM ubuntu 22.04

Le 14/01/2022 à 11:41, Samuel Lelièvre a écrit :
On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 9:10 AM Eric Gourgoulhon:
On Ubuntu 20.04 running on Xeon E5-2623 + 16 GB RAM:
- incremental build (-j16) from 9.5.beta8, with system python (3.8.10): OK
- make ptestlong --> 2 doctests failed in src/sage/game_theory/parser.py

This is a permanent failure:
[...]
is this system-wide lrslib?
I'd say it's Ubuntu's bug then.
The problem is more likely with our doctest framework and its
articulation with our feature detection, more specifically doctests
marked "optional - lrslib" are run as soon as lrslib is detected,
even in the case when the detected lrslib would not be deemed
good enough to use for Sage.

Similar problems have been reported recently with other optional
packages, such as ffmpeg and imagemagick. See

- #33092: ffmpeg/imagemagick features need feature checks
- #33114: Feature.require vs. is_present, is_functional