On 5/17/07, Marshall Hampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a more reproducible version of this bug. If you execute the
> following three commands in seperate cells, you should see the sort of
> problem I am having:
>
> show(line(((0,0),(1,1))))
>
> show(line(((0,0),(1,1))),figsize=[1280,800])

Gees -- that is crazy huge.  A reasonable figsize would be
something like [8,5].   I think the units of figsize are something
like inches...  You probably seriously exceeded the capacity
of SAGE/matplotlib or your browser by making such a large
figure.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics