On 6/1/07, Thea Gegenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The method echelon_form gives me an error when I try to take the
> echelon form of a zero matrix. It says "TypeError: entries has the
> wrong length"

Here's an example to illustrate the bug.  I hope somebody will
fix it and send me a patch :-).

sage: m = matrix(ZZ,3,3,[0]*9)
sage: m.ech
m.echelon_form  m.echelonize
sage: m.echelon()
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>        Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/was/talks/2007-06-01-grants/<ipython console> in <module>()

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:
'sage.matrix.matrix_integer_dense.Matrix_integer_de' object has no
attribute 'echelon'
sage: m.echelon_form()