On 7/5/07, Marshall Hampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oops - at the end of that first paragraph, I meant to say: then type
> 'make'.  Sorry.  The source instructions do cover most of it, just
> make sure you have the OS X development tools installed.

And make sure you have a recent version -- if you have tools from
a year ago, it won't work (they were buggy).  In any case,
I'm pretty sure the original poster didn't want to build from
source.  He had probably downloaded the source tarball
by mistake and really wanted the binary tarball.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics