I have posted a patch for this on trac #2849.  The bug would strike
for any curve with j=0 (=1728) defined over GF(3^d) for odd d.

Assuming someone reviews this positively it will get into sage-3.0.
It is also likely that by then there will be much better support for
the cases j=0 and j=1728 anyway.

John Cremona