On May 19, 7:18 pm, Robert Bradshaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi,

> I thought this was fixed in the latest release. Until then, I guess,
> you can install the spkg athttp://sage.math.washington.edu/home/
> robertwb/cython/
>
> Download cython-0.9.6.14.p1.spkg and type "sage -i
> cython-0.9.6.14.p1.spkg"
>
> - Robert

there hasn't been an official release with the fixed Cython yet, just
3.0.2.alpha0 and alpha1. It is now likely that 3.0.2 will be out in 48
hours, so there is no point in making a premature 3.0.2. release with
just that fix any more. Sorry for dropping the ball there, I was
really busy with porting.

Cheers,

Michael