mabshoff a écrit :

> Nope, I think Harald misunderstood you. The goal is to specify say
> some finite element and then have logic to produce C or Fortran code
> that can be dumped to file and then copy and pasted into someones C or
> Fortran code without the need to depend on Sage. I have seen similar
> code in Matlab and Maple and had the pleasure to debug autogenerated
> code, so I can certainly understand why one would prefer to delegate
> such a tedious job of creating that code to a CAS :)

Exactly...

yours
t.d.

begin:vcard
fn:Thierry  Dumont
n:Dumont;Thierry
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Lyon 1 & CNRS.;Institut Camille Jordan -- Math=C3=A9matiques / Mathematics.
adr:;;43 Bd du 11 Novembre.;Villeurbanne;;69621;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur de Recherche / Research Engineer.
tel;work:04 72 44 85 23.
tel;fax:04 72 44 80 53
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~tdumont