Hello,

I'm not sure if this mailing list is the right place for suggestions
(sorry to all for the extra "spam", if there is a better way, please
let me know), but here are two ideas for one of the next versions of
the notebook:

1. Printing: At the moment the "Print" link prints all source code and
output. It would be nice to be able to print just the code or just the
output.

2. When I open an existing worksheet, not all cells are evaluated.
Especially ones that start with %hide or %latex don't show the output
until I choose "Evaluate All" from the "Actions..."-menu. It would be
nice to have ALL cells evaluated automatically when starting up a
worksheet.

Great work so far, I'm really impressed with how quickly Sage is
developing!
Maike