Hi Jason,

This is most interesting, as the web page claimed it was a pre-
compiled binary! I did what you said, renamed the 'README' to
'install' and executed it, but I got quite a few error messages,
starting with 'tcsh: /bin/ls: No match.' I put them up at
ftp://ftp.bgc-jena.mpg.de/ftp/pub/outgoing/sschym/qepcad_errors1. If
you or anyone else has an idea what they might mean or how to apply a
fix, please let me know.

Cheers
Stan