On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:44 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello, I tried the wonderful sagelet Coordinate Transformations from
> http://wiki.sagemath.org/interact/calculus#CoordinateTransformations
> on public server sagenb.org and got
>
> NameError: name 'os' is not defined THERE WAS AN ERROR LOADING THE
> SAGE LIBRARIES. Try starting Sage from the command line to see what
> the error is.
>

> Is something missing in sagenb.org sage installation?
> (I had no problem with this sagelet on my local sage installation.)

When I try that one in sagenb.org I do not get the above error.
Maybe you got that due to possibly very high system load
or something?

I did try pasting that example into sagenb.org and it gives
some weird errors involving _fast_float.  Jason Grout -- maybe
you could look at why your interact appears broken?

William