On Dec 2, 7:15 am, Keanes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Hi Keanes,

> Thanks Michael for coming back to me so soon.
>
> Example:
> When I click on Product icon on the tool bar and go into stock take.
> I type in the product code and tab, straight away, a window with
> message says - options not avaialble to items marked 'non-stock
> items'.
> I can't input the stock quantity I actualy hold and therefore, my
> computer is telling me I have no items available for sales.

This sounds very much like you are using the accounting software Sage,
but this support group is about the open source mathematical software
package also by the name of Sage, i.e. www.sagemath.org - so I think
we cannot help you here. I am not aware of any other place where you
could ask about Sage the accounting package. Sorry.

> Pls help! Thanks.
> Keanes

Cheers,

Michael