On Feb 6, 4:06 am, Adela <adisev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you to everyone!
>
> You really help me with your answers!
>
> > >I assume you're talking about the call
> > > B.ideal([x1*x2 + ..., x2 + ..., ...]) ?
>
> Yes, about this call I'm talking about! I can see the sandals when
> scrolling over there..I guess the feedback from  SAge is that has
> finished computations when a new space for introducing commands
> appears.

Yes.

Could you send the simplest, self contained example that exhibits the
problem for you as an attachment to the list? We would be interested
to see if you have hit some bug and/or scalability issue. Sending it
as an attachment prevents the groups from mangling it. You could also
post the Sage code on some website and give us the URL.

Cheers,

Michael