> Yes.  In fact, the ability to look at the code is one of the main
> reasons for Sage's existence!  The code for plotting is in the directory:
>
> $SAGE_ROOT/devel/sage/sage/plot/
>
> where $SAGE_ROOT is the directory that contains the sage binary.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

Dear Jason,

thank you very much for the information!!!. I've just took a look to the
source code, and actually, much of what I wanted to do with the sage
plot is described in the Graphics class. There are still some things
which could be done (fonttype, log-scale, vertical ylabel, etc...) and I
heard somebody is working on that for the version 4.0. In any case,  I
will try first to become more familiar with that and try to implement
some of my plot necessities after seen what is new for the new version.

Thank you very much for everything!!!

Jose.