I hope you can help me to recover my sage-usability,

I was working with a sage-vmware-3.1.4 installation on a windows XP host with
512MB RAM without any problem,

I recently upgrade to the last build version 3.4, but as far as I gave the
"notebook" login, it killed the notebook and restart automatically again the
login option connections, so I played a little with the configuration of the
VMware troubleshooting arrangement of memory trying to fix this problem, but
still without accomplishing to put it to work at all.

So I went back, to install the previous version available in the download page:
sage-vmware-3.2.3, it worked for a while but very slowly all the time, after
that when I tried to run sage_vmx.vmx, the VMware console sent a complaining
message like "not enough memory for running the given virtual machine" and
suggest that restarting the host if the VM was working previously will fix the
problem, I tried that many times, but still sage cannot restart as told.

Now I am wondering that I was in better conditions before the upgrade trial,
because at least I could use sage in my research and now I don't have anything
to work with, given that I have deleted my previous directory and as far as I
know the old build version is not available to download. Then, it would be
helpful to other people, if you can put some warnings about the new
installation requirements for sage to go.

Of course I know that I could reinstall the old one from source (I am a Xcygwin
not an Ubuntu fan, so it will take me a lot more of my patience), but meanwhile
I shall need to rest a little to try this other option, while my today's
nightmare dissipates.

So, I would appreciate very much any suggestion about what to do, to get sage
working again in the least painless way.

Best regards,

Jorge